That Time I Got Slapped in High School
We Have all Been Here
Maybe it was not getting slapped and screamed at in public, but we have all had similar experiences. Maybe it was getting heels threw at you, or a coffee cup, or just your run of the mill book. At some point, you end up with a scorned past lover and they decide to take it out on you.
This was a learning experience for young Dylan and probably saved me later. What did I learn?
- Learn to duck.
- Broken hearted wrenches do crazy things.
- If they say they are over you, they may not be.
- Jealousy is a powerful emotion.
- Roll with the unexpected.
- Make a joke out of it later.